Samstag, 28. Juni 2014

stolen from tumblr.

  •  Ich mach so Fragebögen echt gern - hoffe nur ich verrate nicht zu viel von mir.
  • Sorry for english :D
  •  
  • 0:Height - ca. 170cm
  • 1:Virgin? - not sure.
  • 2:Shoe size - 39
  • 3:Do you smoke? - nope.
  • 4:Do you drink? - nope.
  • 5:Do you take drugs? - don't think so.
  • 6:Age you get mistaken for - 18 or 19~
  • 7:Have tattoos? - not yet.
  • 8:Want any tattoos? - maybe.
  • 9:Got any piercings? . in ears.
  • 10:Want any piercings? - yes.
  • 11:Best friend? - yes.
  • 12:Relationship status - married.
  • 13:Biggest turn ons - shoes. xD
  • 14:Biggest turn offs - not sure.
  • 15:Favorite movie - Silent Hill.
  • 16:I’ll love you if... - u love me too.
  • 17:Someone you miss - no.
  • 18:Most traumatic experience - think it was the betrayel of a friend.
  • 19:A fact about your personality - not sure...
  • 20:What I hate most about myself - to many thing i guess.
  • 21:What I love most about myself - nothing special.
  • 22:What I want to be when I get older - dead.
  • 23:My relationship with my sibling(s) - not really good.
  • 24:My relationship with my parent(s) - good.
  • 25:My idea of a perfect date - not sure what to thing about dates.
  • 26:My biggest pet peeves - whut? xD
  • 27:A description of the girl/boy I like - there is no one.
  • 28:A description of the person I dislike the most - fat and black~
  • 29:A reason I’ve lied to a friend - um... I actually don't lie. 8D
  • 30:What I hate the most about work/school - u need to get up early. Not much freetime.
  • 31:What your last text message says - read your mails!
  • 32:What words upset me the most - there are many.
  • 33:What words make me feel the best about myself - not sure.
  • 34:What I find attractive in women - shoes. xD
  • 35:What I find attractive in men - shoes. xD and a nice hair-style.
  • 36:Where I would like to live - here or in another quiet place.
  • 37:One of my insecurities - think there are many too.
  • 38:My childhood career choice - something with drawing/painting.
  • 39:My favorite ice cream flavor - Yoghurette and Waldmeister.
  • 40:Who wish I could be - u don't want to know that. :'D
  • 41:Where I want to be right now - in my bed. xD
  • 42:The last thing I ate - croissant.
  • 43:Sexiest person that comes to my mind immediately - Uruha. :D
  • 44:A random fact about anything - miep?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen